Notice of Non-Discrimination
Chapters Health System, Inc. and each of its affiliates (collectively, "Chapters Health") comply with applicable Federal civil rights laws and do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex. Chapters Health does not exclude people or treat them differently because of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex or any other characteristic protected by law.
Chapters Health provides free:
- Aids and services to people with disabilities to communicate effectively with us, such as:
- Qualified sign language interpreters
- Written information in other formats (large print, audio, accessible electronic formats, other formats)
- Language services to people whose primary language is not English, such as:
- Qualified interpreters
- Information written in other languages
- If you need help with any of the services below, please please call 1.866.204.8611.
- Chapters Health Home Care
- Chapters Health Palliative Care
- LifePath Hospice
- Good Shepherd Hospice
- HPH Hospice
- Chapters Health Hospice
- Hospice of Okeechobee
If you believe that Chapters Health has failed to provide these services or discriminated in another way on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability, or sex, you can file a grievance.
To file a grievance with Chapters Health, please call the Chapters Health Compliance Alert Line at 1.888.749.7343, or contact the Director of Compliance for Chapters Health at:
Chapters Health System, Inc.
12470 Telecom Drive, Suite 300 West
Temple Terrace, Florida 33637
Attn: Director of Compliance
Phone: 813.871.8111, Fax: 813.871.8446 or 1.866.204.8611 (toll-free)
If you need help filing a grievance, please contact the Director of Compliance for assistance.
You can also file a civil rights complaint with the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, Office for Civil Rights (OCR), electronically through the OCR Complaint Portal, available at https://ocrportal.hhs.gov/ocr/portal/lobby.jsf, or by mail or phone at:
U.S. Department of Health and Human Services
200 Independence Avenue, SW
Room 509F, HHH Building
Washington, D.C. 20201
1-800-368-1019, 800-537-7697 (TDD)
OCR Complaint forms are available here.