Support for Patients with Diabetes
We manage at-risk populations by offering coordinated, comprehensive care that improves quality of life for patients with diabetes.
We’re reinventing the chronic healthcare journey by providing coordinated, holistic care for patients with diabetes, while also saving money.
Support for diabetic patients includes:
- Monitoring and controlling blood sugars
- Dietary instruction for diabetics
- Wound care for diabetics with challenging wounds
- Education to prevent complications of long-standing diabetes mellitus
Benefits of early home care, palliative medicine and hospice care include:
- Improved quality of life for chronic patients and their caregivers
- Improved clinical outcomes
- Enhanced care coordination
- Improved patient satisfaction scores
- Increased efficiency and lower costs
- Lower hospital readmissions
Chapters Health System provides a continuum of integrated care solutions that begin with a chronic diagnosis. Home Care, Palliative Medicine, Hospice Care, Grief Services and many other healthcare and support services are all available to you and your patients.
Any time you, your staff, or patients have questions, need support or care, call 1-866-204-8611 or Contact Us.